Friday, January 8, 2010

Kalimah Allah :: Ada Aku Peduli???

Jangan dek ooiii!!! jangan tak peduli. Ape nak jawab bila mati nanti....

The title used seem like i'm not sensitive of the issue. Its not what I means. Its just a reminder for those who are still in comfort zone. My friends, Islam is attacked today!!! Wake up!!please!!! don't sleep anymore! No matter who you are , what level of your "iman" inside you, you are muslim.WE ARE MUSLIM!!! my friends this issue actually as a testing if any action come from us as a muslim. Just ask yourself....there are the other 98 names of Allah, why they tend to use the one stated. Think for it! Why? It is an agenda besides that.... If you say you are muslim, this is the time...Use all of the multimedia and also the non-multimedia material to express your sensitivity...For the student leader, make sure you do something but dont do nothing upon this rised issue k....i'll bring the support for you guys....

K if any matter that can be share among us, just let us know and please welcome k.I'm sorry if my word getting hurt you guys my friends.....
Thank you

No comments: